Monday, June 10, 2013

Picture of the Day: Food Stamps


From the Wall Street Journal.  Oregon's SNAP enrollment rate is 21% - one of the highest in the nation.  Wow.  Overall they WSJ reports that there has been an almost 140% increase in SNAP enrollment since 1990.

You may have noticed that content on this blog has dwindled to almost nothing.  And yes, I know, real content has been missing for some time. This is likely to continue for the next few weeks.  Things in Brazil work-wise are really at a boiling point so I am extremely busy and have little time for the blogging.  I am tweeting more regularly, FWIW.

I hope that July will bring a tiny bit more time for the blog, but it remains to be seen.

1 comment:

Has anyone seen my civil rights?? said...

Oregon Food Stamp usage - our state and national shame!