Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Economics Instructor Needed

You know things are bad with your blog when you mother asks you if everything is okay because you haven't posted in over a month.  Yes mom, I am fine but crazy busy.  The title of the post is but one reason why.  My apologies to my legion many handful couple of devoted fans mother for my lack of attention to the blog.  I have not entirely given up but adding the department chair duties and authoring a textbook to my normal workload has taken a toll.

Anyway, to the news at hand:

The Economics department at Oregon State is in need of a replacement instructor for the current term as well as for Spring and Summer terms as well.  Minimum qualification is a Master's degree in economics.

You can view the job posting and apply here, and you are welcome to contact me or the department office for further information.


No comments: